I am shooting with gopro 4k/2.7k quality and in 1080p with my dslr. I combine footage in editor and export in 2.7K.
My question is, since I'm using 1080P monitor there is no noticeable difference (more or less) but for someone with a 4k monitor will it be noticeable enough to be a pain to watch?
Discuss anything about video editing, HD, codecs, etc......
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:42 pm
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F
- processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 3.9
- ram: 64GB
- Video Card: GTX1060
- sound_card: OnBoard
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1TB SSD
- Monitor/Display Make & Model: BenQ GL2460
- Corel programs: Corel Videostudio 2019