System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
ram: 16GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500GB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Acer
Corel programs: 2021

Project stops rendering at 14%

Post by ddebner »

I've put a project together and wanted to render it into a video. When I play back a preview, it always stops playing at a specific point. I've moved and deleted the jpgs, mp4s, and music where it stops but NOTHING fixes the problem. If I attempt to get it to move by pushing the play button, it moves one space and then stops. Press it again and it moves one sec and then stops. I thought maybe I could still render the video even if the preview didn't work. I tried rendering it 3 times and it always stops at 14% and acts like it's done but no video was uploaded to Youtube. I've got a major project and can't render the video. Any idea what to do??? This is a very frustrating and glitchy program.
Ken Berry
Site Admin
operating_system: Windows 11
motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC
processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
ram: 32 GB DDR4
Video Card: AMD RX 6600 XT
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 TB SSD + 2 TB HDD
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Kogan 32" 4K 3840 x 2160
Corel programs: VS2022; PSP2023; DRAW2021; Painter 2022

Re: Project stops rendering at 14%

Post by Ken Berry »

With your project in the timeline, look to see where the right hand Trim Marker under the preview screen is located. If -- as in the attached image -- it is around the 14% mark or not right across at the far end, then move the marker by dragging it with the mouse in the direction of the green arrow until white fills that whole line under the screen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ken Berry
ddebner
operating_system: Windows 11
ram: 16GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500GB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Acer
Corel programs: 2021

Post by ddebner »

Thanks, Ken but that didn't help. Whenever I'm playing the video in preview mode, it works fine until it hits 3:06.6 and then stops. If I start it at 3:17.015, it plays normally until the end. I clicked on the button to show what it is rendering and it always stops in the same place and discontinues rendering the video. It's like there's something broken at that part of the video. Again, I've removed everything from that part of the video and left it blank and it still stops at that point. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is causing this???
canuck
operating_system: Windows 8.1

Post by canuck »

What do you mean by "I've removed everything from that part of the video and left it blank"? What do you have at 3:06.6?
What happens if you set the cursor at 3:06.00 and then single step?