GetMore panel not displaying plugins

AfterShot Pro Plugins
user999
operating_system: Mac
System_Drive: N/A
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

GetMore panel not displaying plugins

Post by user999 »

I'm running Mac OS X 10.11.15 (El Capitan). I unlocked the trial version of AfterShot Pro 3 using my valid license key. When I go to the "Get More" panel, all three options -- Camera Profile, Plugin Manager, and Image Presets -- are blank and display nothing but a "Restore Purchases" button for each. Any ideas how to fix this? Corel's outsourced tech support has been completely useless at resolving this issue so far.
Last edited by user999 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dutchmm
operating_system: Linux
motherboard: Asus 97
processor: Intel i7 4785T
ram: 16GB
Video Card: Onboard Intel
sound_card: Intel AC97
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 2.5TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Philips 28"
Corel programs: ASP 3 Pro (and 2 and 1 before)

Re: GetMore panel not displaying plugins

Post by Dutchmm »

I don't think the GetMore panel is supposed to be the way you get plugins, except on the Windows version. I'm on shaky ground here, because the Mac version of ASP is the only one I have never used! All the same, you can visit the plugins page - www.aftershotpro.com/plugins - and download the plugins you want. And install them yourself using the same mechanisms as with previous versions of ASP. On Linux and Windows, via the File pulldown menu.
user999
operating_system: Mac

Post by user999 »

Dutchmm wrote:I don't think the GetMore panel is supposed to be the way you get plugins, except on the Windows version. I'm on shaky ground here, because the Mac version of ASP is the only one I have never used! All the same, you can visit the plugins page - http://www.aftershotpro.com/plugins - and download the plugins you want. And install them yourself using the same mechanisms as with previous versions of ASP. On Linux and Windows, via the File pulldown menu.
The Mac version of ASP3 uses the Get More panel to obtain plugins, and they specifically say on their site this is how you download them: "Windows and Mac users of AfterShot Pro 3 and higher can now access plugins directly within the software, under the 'Get More' tab. Once you've installed, restart AfterShot to implement your changes". http://www.aftershotpro.com/en/plugins/ ... g-plugins/

Also in this video explaining the "Get More" feature they are showing the Mac Version being used and plugins being displayed in the Get More panel. http://learn.corel.com/tutorials/get-mo ... hot-pro-3/
Dutchmm
operating_system: Linux
motherboard: Asus 97
processor: Intel i7 4785T
ram: 16GB
Video Card: Onboard Intel
sound_card: Intel AC97
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 2.5TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Philips 28"
Corel programs: ASP 3 Pro (and 2 and 1 before)

Post by Dutchmm »

Oh well, just another bug for them to fix. You can and should report it - although telling the Monkey anything seems always to result in long silences.