Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

AfterShot Pro Plugins
baldrick777
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:46 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: N/A
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
processor: i3 Core
ram: 4GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 320gB +ext
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Laptop + Samsung 22" ToC
Location: Whakatane, NZ

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by baldrick777 »

Yes, it would seem that silence is loud, and deafening from Corel regarding this issue on this forum.

Come on Alex and co, please give us an update from your end...
Using Linux Mint 17.1 > gThumb Viewer > ASP2 (ProPhoto RGB) > Gimp 2.9 (dev). Specialising in landscapes, concerts and portraiture.
Zambody
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:08 am
operating_system: Windows 7 Professional
System_Drive: G
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2
processor: AMD Phenom x4
ram: 12GB
Video Card: Radeon 290
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 256GB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Lenovo ThinkVision
Corel programs: ASP 2 pro, PSP x8

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Zambody »

I was happy to see the plugins available again and updated ASP which deleted my previous installation (!). Not one of the plugins worked.
They seamed to install but did not show up in the program. I tried to delete the installed plugins and reinstalled, but no difference.
Now ASP is more or less unusable for me.
kim_moelgaard
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:55 pm
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: N/A
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by kim_moelgaard »

Hansi wrote:
spoilerhead wrote:Updated: yes,
soon: no. (sorry)

I'm currently stuck between work and my thesis, and just have no time to spend day after day to get 6 different builds for plugins to run. (4 actually, I can't build on mac).
Also, I can't even install 2.2 side by side with 2.1 (yes, I want that, I'm processing my photos with ASP, too, same as you all) because the RPMs are so terribly broken. (Corel, take a look at how Oracle does it with virtualbox...)

I really hoped that Corel would provide us some real automated build servers (we're building QT projects after all, how hard could it have been to automate Qmake?) but all we got where some lousy VMs. :evil:

If some other developer is interested in trying to compile my plugins: they're all available on github: https://github.com/spoilerhead/asp_plugins (please mind the LICENSEs file). Others are of course welcome, too, but you need the ASP SDK to compile them. I've also extended this offer to Corel, but I haven't heard back from them.

sph
Hi Spoilerhead,

Thanks for letting me getting access to your source code.
I have just compiled and installed the denoise plugin for aftershot pro 2.2 (linux), It works perfectly.

/Hans
Hi Hans !
Is there any chance of you sharing the compiled plugins ?
I really would like to have sharpen and denoise working again :(
Zambody
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:08 am
operating_system: Windows 7 Professional
System_Drive: G
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2
processor: AMD Phenom x4
ram: 12GB
Video Card: Radeon 290
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 256GB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Lenovo ThinkVision
Corel programs: ASP 2 pro, PSP x8

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Zambody »

Thanks for your work on those plugins. I downloaded the files and tried to install them but they don't show up inside ASP.
Arnfinn
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm
operating_system: Windows 8.1
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. SABERTOOTH X58 Rev 1.xx
processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 960 3.20GHz 3.20GHz
ram: 12 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
sound_card: High Definition Audio Device [5x]
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 12 TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: BenQ G2400W 24,0" + Acer X203H 19,9"
Corel programs: ASP
Location: Norway

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Arnfinn »

baldrick777 wrote:Yes, it would seem that silence is loud, and deafening from Corel regarding this issue on this forum.

Come on Alex and co, please give us an update from your end...
Lifesign... Alex made a comment in the PainShop forum two days ago. Maybe the day when we finally get a lifesign from Corel in this ASP forum as well is getting closer...? :roll:
Long time AfterShot Pro & Bibble user...
http://creativewithlight.com/
hannes_hab
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:49 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: Z
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: ASUSTeK P8H77-I
processor: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 GHz x 8
ram: 16 GB
Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
sound_card: Radeon HD 7700 7800 Sapphire
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 2x250GbSSD
Monitor/Display Make & Model: LG IPS 21:9 UltraWide 34UM95-P 3440x1440
Corel programs: AfterShotPro 1, 2, (3)
Location: Austria

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by hannes_hab »

hello spoilerhead!
any chance to get your plugins (most important: silicon bonk, wavelet denoise) for ASP 2.2. 64 bit?
linux versions would be fine for me ...
regards Hannes
austria

Nikon D7000 + D70, Nikon P6000, Nikon P330 (use P7800) PanasonicTZ100, Vuescan
bibble 4, bibble 5, ASP mostly on Ubuntu 14.04 ( sometimes Suse Linux 11.4 or WIN10)
Hansi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97
processor: i4790
ram: 32GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410, HP 25", Samsung 28" 4K
Corel programs: Aftershot Pro 2

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Hansi »

Hi All,

I'm working on getting these compiled and out the door.
So far I have got the Denoiser compiled on Linux but still have problems with Mac and Windows as I don't run these OS's.
The Sharpen plugin is a huge problem for me as I can compile but when the plugin loads, Aftershot core dumps.

/Hans
John Lance
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:02 am
operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte x570 Gaming X
processor: Ryzen R9 3900X
ram: 64GB
Video Card: AMD RX 5500 XT
sound_card: Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 11TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Vizio V405-G9
Corel programs: WinDVD 12, AfterShot Pro

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by John Lance »

I am currently running 64 bit Linux Mint Debian 2 rolling release (LMDE2) Mate, from Linux Mint.

Here are further system specs:

Code: Select all

Application vers.: 2.2.0.29
Product Name: AfterShot 2 Registered
Built on:     Sun Mar 22 2015
Platform:     Linux
Language:     en
App Path:     /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/bin/AfterShotPro
System Home:  /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/supportfiles
User Home:    /home/johnl/.AfterShot
Prefs Home:   /home/johnl/.config/Corel/AfterShot Pro v2.conf
Processors:   8
CPU Threads:  8
I/O Threads:  1
B. In-flight: 3
RAM:          7942 MB
SIMD Version: SSE2
Build Mode:   Release
Issue:        LMDE 2 Betsy \n \l
Kernel:       Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc version 4.8.4 (Debian 4.8.4-1) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt11-1 (2015-05-24)

====================  Plugins  =====================
      Name: 
Identifier: 
   Version: 1.0.0
      Path: 

      Name: Bez
Identifier: com.ferdinand-paris.bez
   Version: 1.0.1
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Bez64.afplugin

      Name: Grid-64
Identifier: Grid-64
   Version: 1.0.0
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Grid-64.afplugin

      Name: Mix3
Identifier: com.ferdinand-paris.mix3
   Version: 1.0.1
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Mix364.afplugin


      Name: Vigne
Identifier: com.corel.vigne
   Version: 1.1.0
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Vigne.afplugin

      Name: Zone-64
Identifier: Zone-64
   Version: 1.0.1
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Zone-64.afplugin

      Name: Black and White
Identifier: com.corel.BlackAndWhite
   Version: 1.0.0
      Path: <System Home>/plugins/Black and White.afplugin

      Name: Equalizer
Identifier: com.corel.equalizer
   Version: 1.0.5
      Path: <System Home>/plugins/Equalizer.afplugin
====================================================
I cannot get AfterShot to run after installing any of these plugins atm. All have errors similar to that below. I'm really looking forward to Wavelet Sharpen again as well as denoise.

Starting the program up manually in a terminal I get the following:

Code: Select all

Install Path:           /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)
LD_PATH:                /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/lib:
XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS: 1
I have SSE2
Bibble program arguments ("./AfterShotPro", "%F")
Unsupported file  "/opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/bin/%F"
Loading plugins
Fatal: QMetaType::registerType: Binary compatibility break -- Size mismatch for type 'QPaintBufferCacheEntry' [1024]. Previously registered size 16, now registering size 0.
QMetaType::registerType: Binary compatibility break -- Size mismatch for type 'QPaintBufferCacheEntry' [1024]. Previously registered size 16, now registering size 0.
Aborted
Hansi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97
processor: i4790
ram: 32GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410, HP 25", Samsung 28" 4K
Corel programs: Aftershot Pro 2

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Hansi »

John Lance wrote:I am currently running 64 bit Linux Mint Debian 2 rolling release (LMDE2) Mate, from Linux Mint.

Here are further system specs:

Code: Select all

Application vers.: 2.2.0.29
Product Name: AfterShot 2 Registered
Built on:     Sun Mar 22 2015
Platform:     Linux
Language:     en
App Path:     /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/bin/AfterShotPro
System Home:  /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/supportfiles
User Home:    /home/johnl/.AfterShot
Prefs Home:   /home/johnl/.config/Corel/AfterShot Pro v2.conf
Processors:   8
CPU Threads:  8
I/O Threads:  1
B. In-flight: 3
RAM:          7942 MB
SIMD Version: SSE2
Build Mode:   Release
Issue:        LMDE 2 Betsy \n \l
Kernel:       Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc version 4.8.4 (Debian 4.8.4-1) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt11-1 (2015-05-24)

====================  Plugins  =====================
      Name: 
Identifier: 
   Version: 1.0.0
      Path: 

      Name: Bez
Identifier: com.ferdinand-paris.bez
   Version: 1.0.1
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Bez64.afplugin

      Name: Grid-64
Identifier: Grid-64
   Version: 1.0.0
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Grid-64.afplugin

      Name: Mix3
Identifier: com.ferdinand-paris.mix3
   Version: 1.0.1
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Mix364.afplugin


      Name: Vigne
Identifier: com.corel.vigne
   Version: 1.1.0
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Vigne.afplugin

      Name: Zone-64
Identifier: Zone-64
   Version: 1.0.1
      Path: <User Home>/Plugins (64-bit)/Zone-64.afplugin

      Name: Black and White
Identifier: com.corel.BlackAndWhite
   Version: 1.0.0
      Path: <System Home>/plugins/Black and White.afplugin

      Name: Equalizer
Identifier: com.corel.equalizer
   Version: 1.0.5
      Path: <System Home>/plugins/Equalizer.afplugin
====================================================
I cannot get AfterShot to run after installing any of these plugins atm. All have errors similar to that below. I'm really looking forward to Wavelet Sharpen again as well as denoise.

Starting the program up manually in a terminal I get the following:

Code: Select all

Install Path:           /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)
LD_PATH:                /opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/lib:
XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS: 1
I have SSE2
Bibble program arguments ("./AfterShotPro", "%F")
Unsupported file  "/opt/AfterShot2(64-bit)/bin/%F"
Loading plugins
Fatal: QMetaType::registerType: Binary compatibility break -- Size mismatch for type 'QPaintBufferCacheEntry' [1024]. Previously registered size 16, now registering size 0.
QMetaType::registerType: Binary compatibility break -- Size mismatch for type 'QPaintBufferCacheEntry' [1024]. Previously registered size 16, now registering size 0.
Aborted
You can't run the existing 32/64-bit Spoilerhead plugins with ASP 2.2.
You will need to install ASP 2.1 or wait until the plugins is updated.
To remove the plugins go to "$HOME/.Aftershot/Plugins (64-bit)" and remove the folder with the plugin

/Hans
Hansi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97
processor: i4790
ram: 32GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410, HP 25", Samsung 28" 4K
Corel programs: Aftershot Pro 2

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Hansi »

Here is a bit of fun for you to test:

Wavelet Denoise for Aftershot Pro 2.2 32/64-bit.
I have not have any time do any testing on Mac or Windows so good luck.
Wavelet Denoise 32-bit.afzplug
Wavelet Denoise 64-bit.afzplug
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hansi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97
processor: i4790
ram: 32GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410, HP 25", Samsung 28" 4K
Corel programs: Aftershot Pro 2

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Hansi »

Here is a bit of fun for you to test:

Wavelet Sharpen for Aftershot Pro 2.2 32/64-bit.
I have not have any time do any testing on Mac or Windows so good luck.
Wavelet Sharpen 32-bit.afzplug
Wavelet Sharpen 64-bit.afzplug
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Hansi on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hansi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97
processor: i4790
ram: 32GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410, HP 25", Samsung 28" 4K
Corel programs: Aftershot Pro 2

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Hansi »

The Sharpen plugin will not load on Mac 10.7.4 (at least not when running in VirtaulBox)
I'm looking into this issue...

The this error:

"Error initializing plugin: /Users/ASP2/Library/Application Support/AfterShot/Plugins (64-bit)/Wavelet Sharpen 64-bit.afplugin"\
"Error reading plugin manifest (Info.afpxml)."

Any ideas???
Hansi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97
processor: i4790
ram: 32GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410, HP 25", Samsung 28" 4K
Corel programs: Aftershot Pro 2

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Hansi »

Made a stupid mistake and selected the MSWin build for the Mac plugin.
There is the corrected 64-bit version package.

If you are on Mac just reinstall the plugin...
Wavelet Sharpen 64-bit.afzplug
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dsigman
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 pm
operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: ASUS A78M-A
processor: AMD A8 6600K
ram: 8 GB
Video Card: ASUS R7 250X
sound_card: AMD High Definition
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by dsigman »

Wavelet Denoise loaded and ran on Windows 7, 64 bit but Wavelet Sharpen downloaded and said it is installed but did not show up in the plugins.
Hansi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am
operating_system: Linux
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97
processor: i4790
ram: 32GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 8TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410, HP 25", Samsung 28" 4K
Corel programs: Aftershot Pro 2

Re: Spoilerheads Plugins (64bit inside)

Post by Hansi »

dsigman wrote:Wavelet Denoise loaded and ran on Windows 7, 64 bit but Wavelet Sharpen downloaded and said it is installed but did not show up in the plugins.
I will look into the issue...