HOW TO change 'AutoLevel' with mouseclick!

Tips, Tricks, and Results
nyukuri
operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
ram: 4GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500GB

HOW TO change 'AutoLevel' with mouseclick!

Post by nyukuri »

Hi guys,

are you missing also in "AutoLevel" the little arrows to change the value per mouseclick (up and down arrows)? Well you can make them visible!

Look for:
"BasicTools.ui" in C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\Corel AfterShot Pro\supportfiles\tools\
and
"Exposure.ui" in C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\Corel AfterShot Pro\supportfiles\tools\Advanced

the folders may vary depending on your system!

Open the files with a good editor, I use PSPad. You may have to save the files first to another destination and then copy them from there with Windows Explorer to their original destination, thus making sure that the old files are overwritten. The original files could be saved as 'BasicTools.ui.old' and 'Exposure.ui.old' to be on the safe side!

Within the '<widget class="QDoubleSpinBox" name="shadowval_edit">' look for
<property name="buttonSymbols">
<enum>QAbstractSpinBox::NoButtons</enum>
</property>
and delete it!
change the two '<width>48</width>' entries to '<width>56</width>'

If you want, change (in BasicTools.ui) or add (in Exposure.ui) the following as well:
<property name="singleStep">
<double>0.050000000000000</double>
</property>
This will make changing the values per mouseclick a bit easier/faster.

Then proceed to '<widget class="QDoubleSpinBox" name="highlightval_edit">' and do all the same changes there.

You should be ready to go!

greetz,
nyukuri
nyukuri
operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
ram: 4GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500GB

Re: HOW TO change 'AutoLevel' with mouseclick!

Post by nyukuri »

in my last post I described how to change the BasicTools.ui and Exposure.ui to make the arrows for AutoLevels visible.

That's now a bit easier. Check the new Thread (http://forum.corel.com/EN/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=46966) where you can download these files together with many other new UI's of plugins and ASP tools.