After a couple of days wandering where my Hotmail Emails were not arriving at Mailwasher Pro I searched the Hotmail Web Site and found that
1. In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account SettingsFrequently Asked Questions - Accessing Hotmail on mail programs wrote:Q: I'm an Outlook user, how does this affect me?
A: To see if you are affected, on the Tools menu in Outlook, click Account Settings, then click the E-mail tab. If your Hotmail account type is 'HTTP', you're using the DAV protocol and need to select an alternative solution. Unless you take action now, after September 1, 2009 you will no longer receive new e-mail in your Outlook inbox because the communications method that your Outlook uses to access Hotmail will no longer work. To continue to receive new email, you can download Office Outlook Connector to continue accessing your Windows Live Hotmail within Outlook 2003 or 2007. If you're using Outlook 2002 you will need to change the settings on your program (to use another communications method, known as the POP3 protocol) to access your Hotmail.
2. Under E-mail tab, click New.
3. Choose Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP and click Next
4. Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
5. Choose Internet E-mail and click Next.
6. Under User Information type your name and email address.
7. Under Server Information:
- Choose POP3 as account type.
- In the Incoming mail server (POP3) field, type pop3.live.com
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) field, type smtp.live.com
9. Click More Settings
10. On the Outgoing Server tab, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication check box.
11. On the Advanced tab tab, type the following information, and then click OK.
- Under Incoming Server (POP3):
Select the This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) check box.
- In the Incoming Server (POP3) field, the number 995 should display. If not, select the number and type 995.
- Under Outgoing Server (SMTP):
In the Outgoing Server (SMTP) field, type 25 or 587 for the port number.
- Under Use the following type of encrypted connection choose AUTO (in Outlook 2007). If you are using Outlook 2003, choose SSL.
- Select the Leave a copy of messages on the server check box if you want to see your messages when you use Hotmail in a web browser, your mobile phone, or other e-mail programs. If you want to delete your messages from the Hotmail server after you read them, clear this check box. Click OK.
If the test is successful, click Next. If the test fails, check the values you typed in the previous steps.
13. Click Next and then Finish.