Getting it right in the first place is better than fixing it later with software. This discussion forum is for our members to create or provide links to Photography Tutorials. e.g. How to set the controls on the camera. Compose a picture. Lighting, using the camera controls etc.
Moderator: Ken Berry
- Posts: 14409
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:20 am
- operating_system: Windows XP Pro
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
- motherboard: Equium P200-178
- processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080
- ram: 2 GB
- Video Card: Intel 945 Express
- sound_card: Intel GMA 950
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1160 GB
- Location: Birmingham UK
Some very useful stuff in both these links.