how do you do this in dvdws2

harleynut97

how do you do this in dvdws2

Post by harleynut97 »

What is the proper way to have multiple titles play in a row without going back to last menu after each title plays? I always create blank menus not the templates.

In WS1 I would have three titles set up and I would right click on the first title and gave me the option to play next title or go back to last visited menu. I would repeat this for the 2nd title and on 3rd title I would select go to last menu.

How is this done in WS2?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
GeorgeW

Post by GeorgeW »

Use the PLAYLIST feature of DVDWS2.x :)

Regards,
George
harleynut97

Post by harleynut97 »

Thanks George I'll get it figured out , thanks for steering me in the right direction.

Do you know if there are any known issues on converting WS1 projects into WS2. The program tells me it is going to convert it but then crashes.
I have done all of the updates that are on Uleads website.
sjj1805
operating_system: Windows XP Pro
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
motherboard: Equium P200-178
processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080
ram: 2 GB
Video Card: Intel 945 Express
sound_card: Intel GMA 950
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1160 GB

Post by sjj1805 »

Whilst in theory newer versions can open projects created in older versions, sometimes there are subtle differences which can cause problems with some projects dependent upon the content of that particular project.

It is recommended that users complete a project using the version that was used to create it in the first place. If you are going to try a newer version make sure that everything is backed up beforehand so that you can reverse any changes made so that you can revert to the original project and version.