GIF Animator, SmartSaver Pro, Plugins, Applets....
Hi, when I try to crop my GIF file I made it only lets me move the image.... the canvas is 468x60 or something around there but the actual image is only 50x50. I tried CTRL+R like the help said but it only lets me move it...
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:14 pm
- operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3-7 GHz
- ram: 4 GB
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 TB
- Corel programs: Ulead GIF Animator 5.05, MotionStudio 3D
- Location: Winnipeg, Canada
You don't mention how you're trying to crop it. The Rectangular Selection Tool
is what you should be using.