Ulead Cool 3d Assistance required for a newbee

screwball2

Ulead Cool 3d Assistance required for a newbee

Post by screwball2 »

I am Only using (I think)? an evaluation version that I received with UVS 9. My main interest was/is with UVS9 but just recently I decided to try UCool 3d vers.3.0. I find it probably has brilliant potential but find it difficult to use. I cannot find out how to accomplish the following:-
1) Cannot import my own background graphic (JPEG) as the supplied ones are non pertaining and heavily pixelated?
2) When I attempt to change colors of titles they apply to whole fonts and not just to front face- side elevations etc.
3) I would like to, rather than a spinning 'in-yer-face' startling logo, just gently fade in and fade out, more sedate and gentle than logo's and titles hurtling around like an air raid.
Sorry if this is complex and lengthy, but am eager to learn.

Will of course purchase the full version if I feel it has the ability to achieve what I want. So, so badly would like to use Fanfare.uez as this is all I would ever wish to aspire to with the program, but I do not think it is usable with this programme version. Simply amazing.
Kind regards for any response
daniel
Advisor

Post by daniel »

What you got with VideoStudio9 is the real and full version of Cool3D 3.0
Fanfare.uez needs Cool3D Production Studio which is sold separately.

You can import your backgrounds by selecting the Attribute panel under Background, there you can select a color or a picture.
But it would be faster rendered if you select a black background and overlay it on a picture or video clip in VideoStudio (generate a 32-bit video so it has alpha-channel or transparent background)

To selectively change color of sides activate the relevant item only on the Face toolbar.

Transparency is not supported on Cool3D 3.0, you need production Studio.
But you can fade your title in and out on your project in VS9 if you overlay in (on a black background for instance).
This my understanding of it.
I have been proven wrong on several occasions in my life. It's not going to improve.
screwball2

Thanks Daniel.

Post by screwball2 »

Thankyou for your guidance, hope to purchase Production Studio very Soon.