COOL 3D..at the moment..im not so sure.

lakewud

COOL 3D..at the moment..im not so sure.

Post by lakewud »

So - new to this malarky...can anyone advise...

Having the VS10+ version downloaded, impressed to a point what i could! be acheiving with this program if only i could figure out a few things...the help topics all well and good..but i wish there were working tutorials!

So, in brief, why the small square screen to start? can you enlarge it..any word i type in goes off the screen. And backgrounds, taken a photo for a background so i can have my words appear, blow up etc etc in the foreground..but cant seem to do that.

Basically, is there a decent tutorial around, something that lets me see what buttons to press, follow the mouse kinda thing.

cheers

lw
VikingAnimations
operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
processor: AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3-7 GHz
ram: 4 GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 TB
Corel programs: Ulead GIF Animator 5.05, MotionStudio 3D

Post by VikingAnimations »

lakewud

Post by lakewud »

VikingAnimations wrote:Have you looked here yet?

http://phpbb.ulead.com.tw/EN/viewforum.php?f=27
hummm..appologies i obviously didnt make myself clear enough. Meant, I have the version of Cool3D 9 which came with VS10+ - was under the impression that there may be newer versions of Cool with different VS packages. ) So your link doesnt help im afraid.

I have looked at threads on this section for tips obviously, but really at the moment am wanting a warts n all beginners guide to getting, a few words out there to explode and jump etc and have a decent backdrop and incorporate them into VS without any jerky hicupps or having to lengthen the clip etc etc...any advice?
rwernyei

Post by rwernyei »

These answer all your questions:
http://www.ulead.com/learning/cool3d.htm