What is iso.adp file used for?

Moderator: Ken Berry

esmen

What is iso.adp file used for?

Post by esmen »

I am new to VS10+ and have been unable to figure out what the show.iso.adp file is good for? I can burn the show.iso file to a DVD (using EMC9) with no problem. I have been saving all my .iso files on an external hard drive for future use, as needed. Do I need to store the iso.adp file also or can I delete it. Only when using VS10+ do I get this extra file. EMC and ProShow Producer give me only an .iso file. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Handsome Prints
operating_system: Windows 7 Professional
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Re: What is iso.adp file used for?

Post by Handsome Prints »

I'd like to know what this is used for as well and more specifically if it should be burned to the DVD along with the ISO file.
lata
Site Admin
operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC A88XM-A USB 3 1 Rev X 0x
processor: 4 10 gigahertz AMD A10-7890K Radeon R7
ram: 16 gb
Video Card: on board
sound_card: Realtek High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500 SSD
Monitor/Display Make & Model: LG W2242 [Monitor]
Corel programs: CVSX, 19, 20, 22 PSP2023, PI, MS3D

Re: What is iso.adp file used for?

Post by lata »

I assume you realise you have replied to a post written in 2007, the VS 10 in that post would have been referring to Ulead VS 10 not Corel X10, some 15 years past, I am sure things have changed since then.

Can you please update your profile to show your computer details and the Video Studio version you are now using, should help in our replied and saves us asking what version are you using?
User Control Panel – Profile tab

As for ADP I doubt Video Studio created those, more likely to be windows.
I have used the ISO route for most if not all of my DVD’s and seen those files but never needed to use, so yes you can delete those, only the ISO is needed to burn the disc.
Regards Trevor