Inspiration from tutorials.

m rixon

Post by m rixon »

Steve Jones; I am not trying to be a nuisance your post above implies that tutorials are not scattered through this forum.
http://phpbb.ulead.com.tw/EN/viewtopic.php?t=20730
This is a tutorial, about 30 lines down from this post, which I found very helpful.It's the sort of thing I would like saved on a Cool 3d only tutorial list . I know there are other similar short tutorials lower down in this forum which others may find useful.
sjj1805
operating_system: Windows XP Pro
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
motherboard: Equium P200-178
processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080
ram: 2 GB
Video Card: Intel 945 Express
sound_card: Intel GMA 950
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1160 GB

Post by sjj1805 »

Thank you for bringing that thread to my attention and it has been moved to the respective tutorial thread. Although I closely monitor the forum I cannot read every post!

If you or any other member spots something that they consider ought to be in the tutorials please do not hesitate to contact me.
m rixon

Post by m rixon »

Terry Jones;You have moved the Hula Hoop tutorial to IMAGING & WEB Product Tutorials where it now sits as the only Cool3d tutorial.If you go to
VIDEO Product Tutorials you will find several tutorials that have been moved from this Cool3d forum.My point is that cool3d tutorials are spread all over the Ulead webpages and there should surely be a page specifically for Cool 3d.I also believe that those tutorials that require more than one Ulead programme should be repeated in the tutorial page of each product.I am not trying to be awkward , I am just finding it very hard to get the most out of each product.
sjj1805
operating_system: Windows XP Pro
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
motherboard: Equium P200-178
processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080
ram: 2 GB
Video Card: Intel 945 Express
sound_card: Intel GMA 950
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1160 GB

Post by sjj1805 »

Moved to VIDEO Product Tutorials