so here is the update of zFrame including the fix for that stupid 100%cpu usage issue.
i really hope it is gine now.
a disclaimer and the version history can be seen in the file readme.txt.
the last changelog is as follows...
- bug fix for "reset color" (100% cpu) issue
- calibration image location is moved from
- NOTE: you have to run the calibration again
(or move the already existing calibration by yourself to the
- small internal optimization for frame colors for previews in
- known issue:the color calibration currently does not work under MAC OS 10.7.x - the cause is not known yet, but it's under investigation