Bugs & Suggestions
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I carry an olympus E-Pl8 many times when traveling and I also shoot it in raw. However, I can't edit the raw files in AFtershot Pro because it doesn't support these files. It would make it easier if Corel supplied a camera profile for this camera so I can speed up my workflow when using this camera. Is there anything in the works to provide more camera profiles?
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:42 pm
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- processor: AMD FX-4300
- ram: 16 gb
- Video Card: AMD Radeon 7 200
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 5 tb
- Monitor/Display Make & Model: LG S-IPS
- Corel programs: None - I'm fussy.
They've had nearly five years to add support, and it hasn't happened yet. You can safely assume it's never going to happen - abandonware doesn't get useful updates.