Newbie Says Hello + Request For Assistance

dr_bernie

Newbie Says Hello + Request For Assistance

Post by dr_bernie »

Hello All,

I am new to this board and to C3D PS, although not so new to 3D.

Few weeks ago I downloaded and evaluated C3D PS, and I was very pleasantly impressed by its features, so I went ahead and purchased it along with the Plugin Madness 2 and 3.

My only problem with C3D PS was the slow render times, so I downloaded and evaluated C3D 3.5 as well, and since the render times were significantly faster than C3D PS's, I went ahead and bought C3D 3.5 too, along with Plugin Madness 2 and for C3D 3.5

But here is the problem: The download links Corel gave me for Plugin Madness 2 and 3 for C3D 3.5 are actually for C3D PS. I e-mailed Corel Tech Support for the proper links but they said that Plugin Madness 2 and 3 for C3D 3.5 are no longer available.

So here I am with Plugin Madness 2 and 3 for C3D PS that I have bought and paid for TWICE.

Here is my request: Can someone on this board who owns Plugin Madness 2 and 3 for C3D 3.5 oblige and make them available to me?

I will gladly provide to the board moderators Corel's invoices as proof of purchase and payment.

Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.
htchien
Advisor
operating_system: Mac
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Post by htchien »

You should not purchase Plugin Madness 2 & 3 again for C3D 3.5 because Plugin Madness 2 & 3 can work for both C3D 3.5 and C3DPS. Just reinstall PM 2 & 3 again after you purchase C3D 3.5....
Ted (H.T.)

[color=red]The message is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights. For official tech support please contact Corel Tech Support.[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/htchien]My YouTube channel[/url]
dr_bernie

Post by dr_bernie »

I tried that. But plugin madness 2 and 3 that I have downloaded look for the C3D PS installation folder and won't install anywhere else.

They install OK for C3D PS, but won't install for C3D 3.5
dr_bernie

Post by dr_bernie »

Thank you All. I got the plugins. Problem solved. Case closed.

:D