motherboard: Asus P5VD2-VM
processor: Intel 2600 dual core
ram: 2GB
Video Card: nVidea 7300GS
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500gb

Video Studio Express

Post by bertie11 »

Hi

I've just bought the above and am struggling already! I'm trying to add audio tracks and the help file says click on the Soundtrack tab. Where is that?
Is there a specific forum for Video Studio Express or is it 'lumped' together with Video Studio? I don't find the help very helpful.

Thanks.
Ron P.
Site Admin
operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2AF3 1.0
processor: 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
sound_card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: 1-HP 27" IPS, 1-Sanyo 21" TV/Monitor
Corel programs: VS5,8.9,10-X5,PSP9-X8,CDGS-9,X4,Painter

Re: Video Studio Express

Post by Ron P. »

Welcome to the forums,

VideoStudio Express 2010 is part of Corel Digital Studio, and VideoStudio X3. In VS X3 it's called Easy Edit. Anyway posting in either forum is fine. To learn more about the Program, you can click on the round button with a down arrow surrounded by dots, located in the upper-right corner. That will launch Corel Guide. At the bottom of the Guide look for the Vimeo icon. Corel has several video tutorials uploaded to Vimeo. Click on the Vimeo icon, then in the text click where it tells you.

We also have those and other video tutorials embedded in our tutorials section. You can start by clicking on the following link:
http://forum.corel.com/EN/viewtopic.php ... 77#p196177
Ron Petersen, Web Board Administrator
bertie11
operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
motherboard: Asus P5VD2-VM
processor: Intel 2600 dual core
ram: 2GB
Video Card: nVidea 7300GS
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500gb

Re: Video Studio Express

Post by bertie11 »

Thank you Ron. Yes, I had been using the round button with a down arrow surrounded by dots but I could not find the answer to my question! I have now discovered that I needed to go into Create to find the Soundtrack tab. I'm more used to the conventional video/audio timeline and I'm finding that a lot of stuff is hidden in VSE 2010.

Thanks for the video tutorial link, that was what I wanted as I wasn't aware that Easy Edit was the same thing.

Thank you.