operating_system: Vista Home Premium
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
processor: Intel core Quad CPU
ram: 4GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 TB

Problem Creating AVCHD discs

Post by lbabusis »

I love the corel video studio x3 software, but hate the DVD factory pro 2010. I whish they kept the disc making in the video studio software like the one in x2. When I finished my movie editing and out put to make an AVCHD disk, it took forever (2hours) to convert for just about 10% of them. And then it came an error message: "Corel DVD Factory has stopped working". I tried to reinstall the software. It didn't help. I thought maybe the file was too big (I had about 5gb AVCHD movie), so I changed to make just regular DVD instead of AVCHD. It stopped working at same time and place. I finally saved the whole thing out put as video file and then burn the video file using the DVD Factory. This time it burned the project, but the sound track was about 2minutes lagging behind!
Does any one have the same headach like mine?
Ron P.
Site Admin
operating_system: Windows 10
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2AF3 1.0
processor: 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
sound_card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: 1-HP 27" IPS, 1-Sanyo 21" TV/Monitor
Corel programs: VS5,8.9,10-X5,PSP9-X8,CDGS-9,X4,Painter

Re: Problem Creating AVCHD discs

Post by Ron P. »

Welcome to the forums,
I love the corel video studio x3 software, but hate the DVD factory pro 2010
Welcome to the club..:) Not many people have anything nice to say about DVD Factory 2010. So Corel provided a free replacement/alternative, called DVD MovieFactory 7SE. It is available to download through the GET MORE or DO MORE function of VS. Download and install it. You will find it much better than DVD Factory 2010.
Ron Petersen, Web Board Administrator
lbabusis

Post by lbabusis »

Ron P. wrote:Welcome to the forums,
I love the corel video studio x3 software, but hate the DVD factory pro 2010
Welcome to the club..:) Not many people have anything nice to say about DVD Factory 2010. So Corel provided a free replacement/alternative, called DVD MovieFactory 7SE. It is available to download through the GET MORE or DO MORE function of VS. Download and install it. You will find it much better than DVD Factory 2010.
Thank you for replying. I tried to find the "do more" or "get more" function. But all I got was the "help and product info" and the "Corel Guide". I was not able to get and "downloads" tab. I then tried directly from corel online to fine the DVDMovieFactory 7SE with no luck. I even tried downloading the patches for the dvd movie factory 7se, but since I don't have the 7SE on my system, nothing could be downloaded there.
How can I get this dvd movie factory 7SE?
Thanks,
lbabuuis
lbabusis

Post by lbabusis »

I was able to finally get the DVD movie factory 7 SE downloaded. But when I tried to output / making AVCHD disk, the vs x3 directed me only to the DVD factory 2010. I tried to open the the project from DVD factory 7SE, but the 7 se wouldn't recognize the vsx3 project! This is so frustrating! Help!
Lbabusis
Ron P.
Site Admin
operating_system: Windows 10
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2AF3 1.0
processor: 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
sound_card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: 1-HP 27" IPS, 1-Sanyo 21" TV/Monitor
Corel programs: VS5,8.9,10-X5,PSP9-X8,CDGS-9,X4,Painter

Post by Ron P. »

No DVD MF 7 will not recognize the project file. DVD MF7 was out long before VS X3 was on the table. What you need to do, is render your project in VS first, Share>Create Video File. Once that is done, then launch DVD MF7, and insert your newly created video file.
Ron Petersen, Web Board Administrator