- To register online, go to http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/ ... 1295787104 and click "registering online" You will need your serial number to complete this process.
- You may also register by phone by contacting Corel Customer Support Services. You will need your serial number to complete this process. A full listing of contact numbers can be found at: http://support.corel.com/scripts/rightn ... qid=754347[
- You can also register from within your program. Upon installing the program, you should be prompted to register online. If you do not complete this step, you can register later, using the steps outlined above. Again, you will need your serial number to complete your registration.
Before creating a post please read these guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions.
Moderator: Ken Berry
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 14419
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:20 am
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
- motherboard: Equium P200-178
- processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080
- ram: 2 GB
- Video Card: Intel 945 Express
- sound_card: Intel GMA 950
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1160 GB
- Location: Birmingham UK
You may register your product the following ways :