Corel Paint Shop Pro
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:05 am
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H
- processor: i7 4770k
- ram: 16GB
- Video Card: Intel HD4600 [iGPU]
- sound_card: no_sound_card
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 512GB+4TB
- Monitor/Display Make & Model: Acer KN242HYL
- Corel programs: PSP 2018 32b & 64b, AS3 64b, PE5 64b
I like the UI elements added when PSP went from x9 to x10 (2018). I especially like being able to view everything with large icons. But did I miss anything else? The Menu bar has three additional menus after Help, but is this all? I seem to recall that PSP 2019 has some additional menu items included in the Tool options and the menu text can be made larger, but is that the extent of the changes? What should I be looking for in a hypothetical PSP 2020?
Had PS3, PSP3; Installed: PSP-4.12, 5.03, 6.02, 7.04 (liked it a lot & used it for years), 8.00, XI, x126.96.36.199, x188.8.131.52, x184.108.40.206, x220.127.116.11, x18.104.22.168; now using PSPx10 (PSP 2018; version 22.214.171.124 x64) on Win 10-64 b2004.