- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:51 am
I have a 4:3 PAL project and I have been told to create..
a video that is 720 x 576 16:9 anamorphic or 4:3 anamorphic if using Premier pro
I have created a normal 4:3 avi however in a 16:9 player it is stretched. It needs to have blanks on the sides s0 it is still in shape.
How do I do this please?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21285
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:36 pm
- operating_system: Windows 10
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
- motherboard: Intel NUC7i7BNB J31145-306
- processor: Core i7-7567U + 32 GB Optane
- ram: 16 GB
- Video Card: Intel Iris Plus 650
- sound_card: Realtek High Definition Audio
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 2TB
- Monitor/Display Make & Model: Kogan 32" 4K 3840 x 2160
- Corel programs: VS 2020; PSP 2020; MS3D; ASP 3; DRAW 17
- Location: Levin, New Zealand
Please do not double post. It only creates confusion. I am locking this thread. You should look for answers in the Video Studio forum where you posted the other thread.