Moderator: Ken Berry
- Posts: 14419
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:20 am
- operating_system: Windows XP Pro
- System_Drive: C
- 32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
- motherboard: Equium P200-178
- processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080
- ram: 2 GB
- Video Card: Intel 945 Express
- sound_card: Intel GMA 950
- Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1160 GB
- Location: Birmingham UK
The tutorials Section is of course locked and you need to be a member of the Tutorial Writers group to be able to post a new message though you can create replies.
A forum member DJ EDX
has reported to me that he is unable to post to ANY of the forums and has been experiencing problems submitting replies.
He can however submit PM messages.
To try and establish the cause of this problem I asked DJ EDX for the following information. Could I ask if any other forum members are having this problem. You may have to send me a PM
DJ EDX wrote:sjj1805, i'm using Norton Internet Security 2007. Service provider is Singnet from Singapore.
I really need to thank you for all your effort in helping me.