new to CD/DVD Picture Show

KatiePMc

new to CD/DVD Picture Show

Post by KatiePMc »

I just downloaded the trial CD/DVD Picture Show and I am having problems.

1) I can't get the slideshow I created to show all the pictures I added.

2) I can't get the burned disc to play on my computer through the DVD disc drive. I think I might be missing a step, but I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Can somebody help?

Thanks
michaeltee
Advisor
operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: HP 82F1
processor: Intel Core I5 7400 3 GHz
ram: 16 GB DC
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 630
sound_card: Realtek High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 2TB Hybrid
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Samsung S24D300
Corel programs: Installed: PS Pro 2021, VS Ultimate 2020

Post by michaeltee »

Hi KatiePMc, welcome to the forum.

Re 1), Could you provide a bit more detail? For example, are your photos playing in proper order but at some point they stop playing (before the slideshow has ended) --or -- is your slideshow playing from start to finish but certain photos are being skipped? Please describe the situation in as much detail as possible. Also, please advise the file format(s) of your photos (i.e.; jpg, bmp, gif, etc...).

Re 2), If you look at the bottom left corner of your DVDPS4 interface, there's a little box with a dropdown menu. Whatever is showing in the box indicates the selected format for your slideshow. You need to make sure your blank recordable disc matches the selected format before you burn. For example, if "Video CD (VCD)" was selected but you burned to a DVD-R disc, the disc might not play properly even though you were able to successfully burn it. Also, if you're burning to DVD, you must have DVD player software installed on your PC in order to view the disc. Lastly, did you try playing the disc on a home type DVD player and if so, did it play properly on your TV?
xxKerryxx

Post by xxKerryxx »

Sadly the trial version only allows you to use about 10 photos. It's fairly restricting at that size, you can't do much.