I think it works fine, if not please let me know (there is a short ReadMe file in the zip). The script should be placed in the Trusted Scripts folder, because it opens the web browser.
EDIT : What's New (v0.95):
Description (v0.90):* Site selections are remembered for the next use ("settings folder" link added to the main-window)
* Sites now have a context-menu (right-click) for Individual Search regardless of current selections
* Sites context-menu also offers additional options for quick selections (This only/All but this)
* OK button bound to the Return key / Cancel button to the Escape key
* Context sensitive descriptions on mouseover
* Updated looks (various font sizes & colors, mouseover effects, etc)
Video on YouTube (v0.90) - 3:53:Once run, the script usage is straight forward. Select the sites to search on, type in your search keys and hit the OK button. The results will be displayed in separate tabs into your Web browser (one tab per selected site). From there, using your browser you can copy or open images directly into PSP, or download them to your hard disk.
D/L v0.95 (LATEST) 30k cause the screenshot is contained in the zip:
D/L v0.90 (1st version)