32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Asus N76VJ
processor: Intel i7
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVidia GeForce GT 635M
sound_card: Realtek HD Audio [built in]
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 3TB +Ext.
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Asus & Hanns G HX281
Corel programs: VideoStudio Ult., PaintShop Pro Ult.

Re: Can VS 2019 do any effects like have text go around an orb or a "moon"

Post by Scubbie »

Hello @HenryBuck,

Thanks for the compliments, it is I who created the video and I will confirm, as per Trevor's comments, it is all made within VS.

From memory, I used VS Ultimate 2018. I have just checked and the item is there. What I will admit to though is that it is very processor-heavy to render on my computer and what I actually did is to create the perfect globe intro, render that as it's own short video file in the best quality I could (hint: check your settings as the defaults nead adjusting). I now import the globe intro to the beginning of the club videos, adding music, etc., to suit.

So which add-on did I use?

New Blue Titler Pro 5 (NB Titler Pro 5)

Once loaded, click the arrow (greater than symbol) on the left of the window, then select: <Project Templates> <Kinetic Motion Pack> <Universal Present>

Note: I'm a little confused as I thought that this was in either "Cinema" or "Main Titles", not "Kinetic Motion Pack".

I don't think that this preset/project template was included with NB Titler Pro 7. So if you have a more upto date version, and not the earlier version, it won't be there.

I have also just checked with VS2020 and my installation of NB Titler Pro 5 does find it there too.

Yours,
Scubbie
HenryBuck
operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C

Post by HenryBuck »

Oh man!

Thanks @Scubbie - love your work!

Thanks for the awesome directions.
Since I can't find my "extra install installers" I will look forward to receiving my VS 2020 update tomorrow.
My last 2 upgraded were bought online via download and no CD/DVD. This time I bought a CD online because it was like $62 I think and next time I can find it LOL :)
Thank you again all esp Scubbie - I'd give a box of Scubbie Snacks! and a special thanks to our hosts!

Regards,

Hank
Scubbie
motherboard: Asus N76VJ
processor: Intel i7
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVidia GeForce GT 635M
sound_card: Realtek HD Audio [built in]
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 3TB +Ext.
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Asus & Hanns G HX281
Corel programs: VideoStudio Ult., PaintShop Pro Ult.

Post by Scubbie »

No problem @HenryBuck

NB Titler Pro 5 comes with VS Ultimate. Its the specific sample projects which have changed between versions.

Whilst included with VS, it is NB who are responsible for maintaining NB Titles Pro. Let us know if you can't find the globe. Hopefully my info above will help.

What I didn't mention, getting to your original question, is that the globe used is easily changed. The globe is a short video if the planet. You can very easily replace this with a similar video of the moon.
HenryBuck

Post by HenryBuck »

I have the VS 2020!
Here it is in it's glory!
https://i.imgur.com/A8FLksR.png

Thanks you everyone!