NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

Perfectly Clear SE v.3 Plugin Throws an Error

Corel Paint Shop Pro

Moderator: Kathy_9

Perfectly Clear SE v.3 Plugin Throws an Error

Postby thenail » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 am

So far rough go of it with PSP 2019 Ultimate. Discovered a second problem today while trying to use the Perfectly Clear Plugin SE v.3. Running windows 10 as my OS.
The Perfectly Clear Plugin was included in the Special Offer Bundle I purchased from Corel. It installed and shows up under Effects-> Plugins -> Athentech Imaging-> Perfectly Clear SE v.3. However, when you click to run it you get an Error - "Unable to load the requested plug in filter. The plugin may not be installed properly or may be missing files. (Plugin: PerfrectlyClearSE.8bf)". I tried reinstalling the Plugin serveral times but still had the same bad result. Will open a Ticket on this issue with Corel Support. Any one else seeing this problem, or have a way to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
thenail

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
ram: 8 GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500 GB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: HP
Corel programs: Paintshop Pro 2019 Ultimate

Re: Perfectly Clear SE v.3 Plugin Throws an Error

Postby iraisok » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:06 am

I noticed same "Error - "Unable to load the requested plug in filter. " when attempting to use the Perfectly Clear SE 3.5 plugin on one image. I loaded a different image and had no problem. Close PSP and reopened it. Loaded the first [problem] image and had no problem with it the 2nd time. I have experienced same sequence of events one other time in the past with PSP2019U and PC SE 3.5. I decided NOT to reinstall anything and, in fact, the plugin is there of course.

If anyone else has experienced this and can add to this, reply please. Admittedly, it is low priority in my book.

Summary: If I can get some repeatability and a sequence that causes this, "I'll BE BAAK!"
Ira
iraisok

operating_system: Windows 7 Ultimate
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Dell 0X501H
processor: Intel i7 960 Quad Core
ram: 24GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5870
sound_card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4.5 TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell U2410 24" Wide, Dell 1905FP 19"