NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

How to Create Menu Template for MovieFactory7

Moderator: DVDDoug

How to Create Menu Template for MovieFactory7

Postby DRZ400SY » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 pm

I recently purchased MF7 and would like to now create my own menu templates. Yes, I know how to modify existing ones and ave them. I am in the process of looking at older versions of PhotoImpact in order to create a Package of SMP and UOF files and then place a folder in MF7 and see if it will show up in the templates. I have the manuals for older versions of PhotoImpact and plan to use Layer Manager, Easy Palette, Slicing etc. to try and accomplish this. Does anyone have an outline of this process before I embark on a journey that may lead me to a lot of time at the computer and not getting anywhere? I have searched the knowledge database and found a few hints but nothing well documented. Any leasons learned would be greatly Appreciated! Thanks.
DRZ400SY

operating_system: Windows XP Pro
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit

Re: How to Create Menu Template for MovieFactory7

Postby Trevor Andrew » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi

And welcome to the forums

I think there was a tutorial written by Steve on PhotoImpact and creating menus.

Do a search of the tutorial section, if I find, I will post again.

These may help

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=11378

http://www.steve-jones.pwp.blueyonder.c ... torial.pdf

Some shared menu samples
Trevor Andrew

Re: How to Create Menu Template for MovieFactory7

Postby DRZ400SY » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm

I beleive I may have found something, based on your recommendation, that should help.
I am new to this board and thanks for the resposne.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=11378
I purchased a new version of PI8 (old program) to see if I can get it to work becuase I was unsure what was the latest version that I would need to get the layes, and smp and ufo files. I will have to look into the ini file as well but at least points me in a more focued direcction. Your help is greatly appreciated. Regards, J
DRZ400SY

operating_system: Windows XP Pro
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit

Return to DVD MovieFactory