NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

iPhoto Express v1.0 won't save files

iPhoto Express v1.0 won't save files

Postby rowan.bradley » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:15 pm

I have a copy of iPhoto Express v1.0. It came with my Agfa SnapScan 1212P scanner. It's worked fine for me for a number of years, but now it's gone wrong. I'm using Agfa's ScanWise v1.4.0.1 driver. If (in iPhoto Express) I say Acquire Image, it launches ScanWise, lets me acquire an image, and imports it into iPhoto Express. But if I now try to save the image, iPhoto Express instantly quits with no messages at all.

I'm not sure what I have done to break this - nothing dramatic. I have tried reinstalling iPhoto Express and ScanWise - no difference.

This is driving me mad - any ideas what may be wrong, or how to fix it?

Thanks - Rowan
rowan.bradley

Postby htchien » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:28 pm

As I know, iPhotoExpress is now not longer supported.

However, you can still find some technical FAQ for it in http://www.ulead.com/tech/support/pre_pe12.htm

And update pack in ftp://ftp.ulead.com/pub/Updates/iPhotoExpress/

Hope this helps.

H.T.
Ted (H.T.)

The message is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights. For official tech support please contact Corel Tech Support.

My YouTube channel
htchien
Advisor

operating_system: Mac
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

iPhoto Express crashes when saving files

Postby rowan.bradley » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:45 pm

Many thanks for your help. I upgraded to v1.1 and it now seems to be working OK.

Rowan
rowan.bradley

Postby htchien » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:58 am

Glad I can help.

Have a nice day.

H.T.
Ted (H.T.)

The message is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights. For official tech support please contact Corel Tech Support.

My YouTube channel
htchien
Advisor

operating_system: Mac
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Photo express 1.0

Postby DottyA » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Hello: I have the same problem as the others listed. Cannot use "save as" with Ulead Photo Express 1.0. It was working fine until I installed XP Home on the computer. I tried to download the suggested upgrade to 1.1 but they are no longer available. I have a newer version 3.0 but do not like it. Has anyone another solution to this problem? Please help.
DottyA

Return to Photo Express