NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

Photo Express 6 - RAM Memory Management and Virtual Mem Mngt

Photo Express 6 - RAM Memory Management and Virtual Mem Mngt

Postby joliv » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:38 am

Like Corel Draw and Photoshop, anyone know if Ulead PE has specific requirement for setup RAM memory management, and Virtual Memory management? In Corel Draw normally I choose a diferent partition to it use for his temporary files and its own virtual memory usage. But in PE I am not getting find something about.

Thanks for help.
joliv

Postby htchien » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:38 am

Welcome to the forum.

In Ulead PhotoImpact you could select File->Preferences->System to set the memory management for virtual memory / RAM / hard disk. If you could find similar settings in PE then you should be able to set it also. If you could not find it, well I think maybe Ulead think you do not have to.

Hope this helps.

H.T.
Ted (H.T.)

The message is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights. For official tech support please contact Corel Tech Support.

My YouTube channel
htchien
Advisor

operating_system: Mac
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Thanks !

Postby joliv » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:12 pm

Thanks,

I will try to check this accordingly. Although I am in view to change to PE 6, and maybe use PhotoImpact too, always am I am trying the best in memory and files management.

Regards,

Jorge
joliv

Hi Ted

Postby joliv » Tue May 20, 2008 3:26 am

Hi Ted,

I resolved to post a small words here to say hello and to see if can help with some ideia regarding other problem which a friend of mine has with her PE 4, in case if can give us a time in read there. I posted a long text in other msg today.

Regards,

Jorge
joliv

Postby htchien » Sat May 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Sorry I'm late to see this post.

I've not used PE for a very long time, sorry if I could not help you on that.... :(
Ted (H.T.)

The message is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights. For official tech support please contact Corel Tech Support.

My YouTube channel
htchien
Advisor

operating_system: Mac
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Return to Photo Express