NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

MSP7 Audio non-rendering weirdness...suggestions welcome!

MSP7 Audio non-rendering weirdness...suggestions welcome!

Postby BuickII » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:05 am

OKay, I just reinstalled my OS, installed MSP7 and when I placed audio tracks in the timeline the first track would not preview play from the beginning - somewhat "down the timeline" I could scrub and hear sound and also begin Play and the preview worked properly. Still I was not happy with this as I couldnt sync the beginning of the audio track with fade from black to video content very well without hearing the sound

Okay now when I rendered this video, lo and behold NO audio at all from the first track and then the second track rendered and playback normally. Holy cow I have never seen this kind of thing before!!

I have not uninstalled/ reinstalled MSP7 YET. I wanted to see if anyone has seen this malfunction before...or maybe you know something I dont about the program settings.

Client is waiting - help if you can!!

thanks
BuickII
BuickII

Postby BuickII » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:07 am

FYI = yes the two songs were on different tracks, but the Check marks were present and Tracks ON during the render. No I havent tried to render a second time but doing that tonight.
BuickII

Postby Devil » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:33 pm

Betcha your tracks are MP3?

If so, convert them to WAV (I use Audacity to do this) before putting them on the timeline.
Devil

P4 Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz/Elite NVidia NF650iSLIT-A/2 Gb dual channel FSB 1333 MHz/Gainward NVidia 7300/2 x 80 Gb, 1 x 300 Gb, 1 x 200 Gb/DVCAM DRV-1000P drive/ Pan NV-DX1&-DX100/MSP8/WS2/PI11/C3D etc.
Devil

Return to MediaStudio Pro