NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

new to CD/DVD Picture Show

CD & DVD Picture Show

new to CD/DVD Picture Show

Postby KatiePMc » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 pm

I just downloaded the trial CD/DVD Picture Show and I am having problems.

1) I can't get the slideshow I created to show all the pictures I added.

2) I can't get the burned disc to play on my computer through the DVD disc drive. I think I might be missing a step, but I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Can somebody help?

Thanks
KatiePMc

Postby michaeltee » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi KatiePMc, welcome to the forum.

Re 1), Could you provide a bit more detail? For example, are your photos playing in proper order but at some point they stop playing (before the slideshow has ended) --or -- is your slideshow playing from start to finish but certain photos are being skipped? Please describe the situation in as much detail as possible. Also, please advise the file format(s) of your photos (i.e.; jpg, bmp, gif, etc...).

Re 2), If you look at the bottom left corner of your DVDPS4 interface, there's a little box with a dropdown menu. Whatever is showing in the box indicates the selected format for your slideshow. You need to make sure your blank recordable disc matches the selected format before you burn. For example, if "Video CD (VCD)" was selected but you burned to a DVD-R disc, the disc might not play properly even though you were able to successfully burn it. Also, if you're burning to DVD, you must have DVD player software installed on your PC in order to view the disc. Lastly, did you try playing the disc on a home type DVD player and if so, did it play properly on your TV?
michaeltee
Advisor

operating_system: Windows 8.1
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2B17
processor: AMD A8-7600 Kaveri 28nm
ram: 16.0 GB DC
Video Card: AMD R7 Graphics
sound_card: IDT High Definition Audio + Breakaway Pipeline
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4TB SATA 3
Monitor/Display Make & Model: HP 2310m
Corel programs: Installed - PSPX9 PSP2018 VSX10

Postby xxKerryxx » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:03 am

Sadly the trial version only allows you to use about 10 photos. It's fairly restricting at that size, you can't do much.
xxKerryxx

Return to CD&DVD Picture Show