NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

i cant remeber how to out put to dvd9 daul layer

Moderator: DVDDoug

i cant remeber how to out put to dvd9 daul layer

Postby moonwalker » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:01 am

hey guys ,

i am pretty sure i used to import an 8gig movie mpeg , and then create a menu , then output it to a dual layer dvd , now i cant find the option to do that , and when i import my 8gig approx size file it only appears as 4 gig in the main editing screen .

DVD Workshop 2.232 is what i have

any help .

thanks
moonwalker

Postby Coral » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:54 pm

You will not see anyting that tells you that it takes dual layer. The update patch works on the burning engine. So you can burn dual layer.

Just load your movie and if it doesn't fit on a single layer, then you can burn it on dual layer using the application burning software. Unless you to prefer use other software burner.
Coral

operating_system: Windows XP Pro
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev. 3
processor: Intel Core i5 2400 Quad Core 3.1GHz Socket 1155
ram: 8 GB
Video Card: Gainward GT 520 1024 MB RAM
sound_card: On Board
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500 GB X2
Monitor/Display Make & Model: AOC 19 inch CRT tube

Postby moonwalker » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 am

Coral wrote:You will not see anyting that tells you that it takes dual layer. The update patch works on the burning engine. So you can burn dual layer.

Just load your movie and if it doesn't fit on a single layer, then you can burn it on dual layer using the application burning software. Unless you to prefer use other software burner.

ok thanks , thats a relief .

Also , when i want to make the play button invisible it deactivates the actualy play button from the menu where you press play to view it within dvdws2. is this normal . i just did a reinstall to try to fix this , but it still keeps happening .
moonwalker

Return to DVD Workshop