NEW! PhotoMirage

Digital Juice Deals

Discuss anything about video editing, HD, codecs, etc......

Moderator: Ron P.

Digital Juice Deals

Postby sjj1805 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:25 am

The forum Moderators temporarily moved this post as it was initialy considered that it may have broken the forum rules. Following discussions between the moderators and the original poster it has been agreed that this post be returned to the General discussion forum.

The poster provided this information because he thinks it would help other VS users on their Christmas projects.

GilbyTwins wrote:I am not in any way related to, work for, or represent Digital Juice http://www.digitaljuice.com/ beyond I used their sports #8 editor's toolkit on a recent project and it is incredible. Anybody considering their products should sign up for the newsletter as they are doing a 12 days of Xmas kind of thing. They just had a sale on any one editor's toolkit for $79 normally $399. This stuff is sweet. Anyway, I thought anyone interested in them bu could not afford them should watch closely as the deals are great but short lived.
sjj1805

operating_system: Windows XP Pro
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit
motherboard: Equium P200-178
processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080
ram: 2 GB
Video Card: Intel 945 Express
sound_card: Intel GMA 950
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1160 GB

Postby DaisyK » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:54 pm

I take it then that Digital Juice products do work well with VS 10+ or 11+? Their site provides tutorials on other products but not VS and I can't afford a trial and error purchase.

Any insight you can give me would be appreciated.
DaisyK

operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
processor: AMD Phenom II 820 Quad-Core
ram: 6GB DDR3
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4200 Integrated Graphics
sound_card: Realtek HD Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 Terabyte
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell M782

Postby Black Lab » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:04 pm

DJ works great in VS and MSP. If you get on the DJ forum you will find tutorials for Ulead/Corel. In short, you should render the DJ file to an uncompressed avi and insert it into your project. :wink:
Black Lab

operating_system: Windows 8

Postby DaisyK » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Thanks Jeff... I had posted my question in a couple places and you answered both.. Thank you so much. I'm a "learn by trial and error" person but hated to invest until I had a better idea. So after I read your response I bit the bullet and purchased from their special. Waiting for delivery so I can play... :)
DaisyK

Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4200 Integrated Graphics
sound_card: Realtek HD Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 Terabyte
Monitor/Display Make & Model: Dell M782

Postby Black Lab » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Just thought I'd answer it here too in case someone stumbled upon it.

Glad to hear you took a chance on DJ. You won't be disappointed. If you have any problems let me know. :wink:
Black Lab

operating_system: Windows 8

Re:

Postby DaisyK » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am

Black Lab wrote:Just thought I'd answer it here too in case someone stumbled upon it.

Glad to hear you took a chance on DJ. You won't be disappointed. If you have any problems let me know. :wink:

So yes I have always had problems using DJ products cause I don't know what I am doing and obviously haven't learned much in this length of time!!

I need some help with some products I recently purchased. This is what I posted earlier today in another spot:
They have a product that I experimented with today but cannot get it to work as it is suppose to. Their demo shows that you "drop" it on top of a video segment and then adjust the density (at least that is what it seems to me).

There is an example and the application of the "blend mode" here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcYE44b_bHw

I tried adding the DJ file to the overlay track but the DJ file totally covered my video file (cannot see through it) and then when the timeline reached the end of the DJ file, then my video showed. What do I need to do?

I sure hope you can give me some pointers as I love the products they have to offer... at least they look wonderful and would be if I could get them to work for me... :oops: In your earlier post you said to check their forum... with their new system I don't know what I can find now.

Thank you!
Win7 Home Premium 64 Bit
AMD Phenom II 820 Quad-Core
ATI Radeon HD4200
6GB DDR3 system memory
1 Terabyte HD
DaisyK