NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

MyDVD error

Discuss anything about video editing, HD, codecs, etc......

Moderator: Ron P.

MyDVD error

Postby tom2rn » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm

So, I have NXT 6 installed on my new laptop. Win 10/Intel 7 chip 8th generation/1 TB hard drive/4 GB NVidia graphics card/12 GB ram. I attempted to burn a DVD and receive this error: BurnerState_EncodingTitle Failure. Reason: Unknown error. Code: 21475000037. I was told by support to change the configuration to software rendering from hardware rendering. No change. It starts and to burn, but within seconds I get this message. I have used - and + DVDs from Verbatim and Philips. It's a no go. I was then told to uninstall my burner driver and reinstall. Really? it's a brand new laptop. I can burn it under create a data disc without issue. For 3 days now I've been trying to connect to the tech support so they can remote in. No go there. We've tried Edge/Chrome/Firefox to no avail. For some reason the GoToAssist is not connecting. I installed TeamView and cant' get the tech support guys to connect. Three days now! I have waited from 7 pm to 11 pm each day and no connection even though our emails go back and forth. Has anyone else had this burner failure message and what resolved it? Sorry, venting about the tech support. :shock:
tom2rn

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
processor: Intel 7 8th generation
ram: 12 GB
Video Card: NVidia 4 GB
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 TB
Corel programs: NXT 6

Re: MyDVD error

Postby canuck » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:21 pm

You are in the wrong forum. There is no Roxio discussion her. You should be contacting http://forums.support.roxio.com/
canuck

operating_system: Windows 8.1
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Return to VIDEO & DVD