NEW! PaintShop Pro 2019

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD, NO VIDEO?

Discuss anything about video editing, HD, codecs, etc......

Moderator: Ron P.

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD, NO VIDEO?

Postby Eurostar27 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:08 pm

This is a Corel product. Roxio Easy VHS to DVD3 Plus. Just recently bought this product but there is NO video signal being received, but the audio is coming through. The Sony VHS Player works perfectly, and the video signal does get to a TV. I have checked and tried other cables, and other USB ports, I have uploaded and installed the latest Roxio Win 10 patch. The Roxio capture driver shows up in Device Manager as OK. Fast PC spec. Tried re-installing. I have Corel Ulead Video Studio and Sony Vegas, same problem, no video signal. This is the 2nd capture device that does not work. No problems with Win10, and it starts up quickly. I will have to return another capture device back to Maplin.
PSP X8 x64/32 (18.2.0.61)
Eurostar27

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII HERO
processor: Intel i7-6700K
ram: 16GB
Video Card: Asus GTX980 Ti
sound_card: On Board
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1.5 TB SSD
Monitor/Display Make & Model: DELL 27 UHD
Corel programs: PSP X8 64/32bit

Re: Roxio Easy VHS to DVD, NO VIDEO?

Postby canuck » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Eurostar27 wrote:This is a Corel product. Roxio Easy VHS to DVD3 Plus. Just recently bought this product but there is NO video signal being received, but the audio is coming through. The Sony VHS Player works perfectly, and the video signal does get to a TV. I have checked and tried other cables, and other USB ports, I have uploaded and installed the latest Roxio Win 10 patch. The Roxio capture driver shows up in Device Manager as OK. Fast PC spec. Tried re-installing. I have Corel Ulead Video Studio and Sony Vegas, same problem, no video signal. This is the 2nd capture device that does not work. No problems with Win10, and it starts up quickly. I will have to return another capture device back to Maplin.

You are in the wrong forum. The Roxio Easy VHS to DVD3 Plus is found at the following link: http://forums.support.roxio.com/forum/307-easy-vhs-to-dvd-3-plus/
canuck

operating_system: Windows 8.1
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Return to VIDEO & DVD