- the user should be able to change the actual order of tools in the right panel. If this is not wished for the standard tools, then it should be at least offered for the plugins: changing plugin order (by drag & drop) within one plugin-panel but also between the different plugin-panels (from "Plugins 1" to "Plugins 2" etc.)
- the different tools should be resizable, both in the left and in the right panel. right now the size of "Batch Output" is fixed, but I have there several Batch output presets, so that I am forced to scroll everytime, even though there would be enough space on the left panel, if the "Batch Output" window would be resizable.
- the magnifier should disappear when the mouse pointer leaves the main window (the picture) and only reappear when the mouse pointer is placed again over the picture
- When refreshing the tumbnails in "Standard view" with F5, the software should remember the position where the user was and scroll back to it instead of jumping to the beginning. Usually one refreshes the view to see what new versions or master files are there, but if the software jumps to the beginning, I don't see that and have to find my old position by scrolling down again.
- plugins should be removable from within the software (right click on a plugin, then deleting or hiding etc.)
- in the "Standard view" (tumbnails PLUS picture), several tumbnails can be selected together, BUT they cannot be deleted together, or Stars and Flags cannot be given to them, only the last selected file is deleted (or rated) etc. That is annoying, at least confusing! It does work though to delete and rate a whole selection of images in the "Tumbnail view" (tumbnails only) but it should be also possible in the "Standard View" - since multiple selections are possible there too!
- A GREAT IMPROVEMENT FOR A FUTURE VERSION would be implementing Makro recording (recording actions) in combination with Batch processing. This will be VERY helpful for the use of external editors (I am using NIK software plugins like external editors)! I am really looking forward to that functionality.
- Even though AfterShot's plugins have their great advantage, it would be really cool if PS plugins can be supported as well in the future.
- it happens sometimes that ANOTHER picture is deleted than the one selected (in Standard View)! I may select one master file and delete it, but when I refresh the view (F5) or look into the recycle bean, I find ANOTHER image actually deleted! That is really serious! It happens especially, when I used an external editor just before. AfterShot Pro creates a new TIFF file, BUT it seems it does NOT fully update the tumbnail view. It seems to me that this is the cause that a wrong picture is deleted.
When AfterShot Pro asks if I am sure to delete that Master file, it may be helpful that the Program actually SHOWS the name, extension and even tumbnail of the file to be deleted!
I really do hope that someone of the developers reads this thread!!!!