NEW! Corel VideoStudio Pro X10

New Administrator

Forum dedicated for announcing forum promotions

New Administrator

Postby Ron P. » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I would like to take this time to announce that a long time moderator, Trevor Andrew has been promoted to Administrator. Trevor has been with the web board for several years. He has demonstrated a continued effort with helping others, and goes to great lengths to do so.

As you know Steve Jones, has been away for some time due to circumstances beyond his control. Ken and I have been managing the forums in his absence. However I will be forced into spending very little time here, due to impending work situations. Ken and I discussed this at length, and felt that it would be in the best interest of the members, if someone was appointed to assist with the Admin duties. We came to the conclusion that Trevor would best for that.

So Join me in welcoming our newest Administrator, Trevor Andrew.
Ron Petersen, Web Board Administrator
Ron P.
Site Admin

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2AF3 1.0
processor: 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
sound_card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: 1-HP 27" IPS, 1-Sanyo 21" TV/Monitor
Corel programs: VS5,8.9,10-X5,PSP9-X8,CDGS-9,X4,Painter

Re: New Administrator

Postby Ken Berry » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:31 pm

I want to add my voice to Ron's in welcoming Trevor as an Administrator here. Trevor is a longstanding and dedicated member of this Board. He has served a long period as Moderator, and I am sure that many users will agree that he has great skill in answering questions relating to the products covered here.

At the same time, I want to say how much I -- and all of us -- will miss Ron's presence here for potentially prolonged periods. He has been a mainstay on the forum for as long as I have been around, and the main pillar of its smooth functioning. But I also wish him well in his new work schedule, and hope that indeed he will find the time to come back to us when he can.
Ken Berry
Ken Berry
Site Admin

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2B0F
processor: Core i3-4130T 2.9 GHz
ram: 8 GB
Video Card: NVidia GeForce 710A
sound_card: Realtek High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 1 TB