NEW! Corel PaintShop Pro 2018

binoculars/camera

binoculars/camera

Postby jonahs_momma2005 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:59 pm

I bought this camera/binoculars combo from LTD commodities. My husband took it to a football game and saved pictures in the memory stored in the camera because he did not have the memory card. I am not sure how to get the stored memory from the camera when there is no memory card. The version of ULEAD is 7.0 I believe. I don't have much time because if the batteries die, we lose the pictures. The camera does not have a brand attached to it so I cannot look up much on how to operate the camera. The quick sheet that came with it does not discuss how to download the pictures onto the computer. Thank you in advance for your help/
jonahs_momma2005

Postby Ron P. » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:49 am

Without knowing what brand/model of binocular/camera, it is nearly impossible to provide accurate directions. Since it does take a memory card, however will still save images internally, I would suspect the binocular/camera has a USB port. Where it's located is unkown to me. Just look all over the thing, for a small rectangular shaped port. If you find one, just plug a USB cable into it, and then Windows should reconginze it. You can copy/download the pictures, the same as copying them from a CD, DVD, or another harddrive..
Ron Petersen, Web Board Administrator
Ron P.
Site Admin

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2AF3 1.0
processor: 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
sound_card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4TB
Monitor/Display Make & Model: 1-HP 27" IPS, 1-Sanyo 21" TV/Monitor
Corel programs: VS5,8.9,10-X5,PSP9-X8,CDGS-9,X4,Painter

Postby jonahs_momma2005 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:56 am

Well, the USB cable is in located in the front. It is small. I have connected it to the computer but does not recognize it. I installed the driver and plugged the camera in. I restarted the computer but it says that it did not install properly. So I don't know what I did wrong. I have unistalled and reinstalled but it gives me the same problem. With my olympus camera, it makes another "drive" when I plug the camera in and then I can copy and paste them into a folder. Unfortunantly the camera/binoculars don't have a brand on them. I bought it through a catalog order. I guess that was the mistake. :)
jonahs_momma2005

Postby Ron P. » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:04 am

With USB there should not be a need for any special drivers. Any drivers needed for a USB (Universal Serial Bus) device are included with the operating system, Windows XP especially.

Is there an on/off button for the binocular/camera? If so, after connecting the USB, turn it on.

Do you have another USB cable or port? Have you tried another cable, or port to see if there are any changes?

Windows has to recognize the device. to be able to download the images.
Ron Petersen, Web Board Administrator
Ron P.
Site Admin

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2AF3 1.0
processor: 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770
ram: 16GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
sound_card: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 4TB