NEW! Corel PaintShop Pro 2018

ICM532A Microscope camera driver;windows xp;PhotoSE VER 7.0;

Postby khevan » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:53 pm

Hi,

In September of 2006, I purchased a "My First Lab Utlimate Microscope".

It came with ULead Photo Explorer SE Version 7.0.

Photo Explorer SE Version 7.0 includes/uses the Digital Camera Driver for ICM532A.

This did work the very first time I installed Photo Explorer SE and the ICM532 Camera Driver. I could use the Photo Software, and view images from the Microscope Camera.

Subsequent attempts to use\install\reinstall this software to allow it to work again has failed. I believe the problem is compatiblility with Windows XP, and this ICM532 Camera Driver.

Has anyone else encountered this? and is there a solution?
Im considering Partitioning software, and installing an Older Version of Windows Operating System to make this work.
khevan

Postby RAELENE » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:38 am

:?: I have the exact same problem.
Have you fixed the problem, and if so, could you please let me know how you did it.
thanks
Regards
Raelene
RAELENE

Postby davy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:06 am

hi ' has anyone sorted this out yet' iam having the same problem . as are all of my friend's that bought this package.
davy

Postby davy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:10 am

hi evrybody out there , this software is one big heap of crap! iam looking elseware , and so are my friends, bye and good luck
davy

Postby htchien » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:05 pm

Hi,

Please contact the manufacturer of the digital camera for updated driver. You need a Windows XP compatible driver to use with PhotoExplorer so it can work with the digital camera.

Also check the PhotoExplorer FAQ for some common problems.

http://www.ulead.com/tech/pex/pex70faq_g02.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,
H.T.
Ted (H.T.)

The message is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights. For official tech support please contact Corel Tech Support.

My YouTube channel
htchien
Advisor

operating_system: Mac
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 32 Bit

Return to Photo Explorer