NEW! Corel PaintShop Pro 2018

Introduction

General "Chatter" or conversations. They need not be directly related to video editing, or any products. We will however restrict the content of this forums to topics that do not involve political, religious, hate, or inflammatory posts. Any such posts will be deleted. Spam posting applies here too..

Moderator: Ken Berry

Introduction

Postby whistlekiller » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Apologies for not being able to locate the Introductions section, Mods please move this to where applicable if necessary. I would have posted this earlier after my registration but lots of other stuff got in the way and it passed me by and after a reminder that my account would be deleted if I didn't post something I thought it best to prevent this happening. 8)

My name is Rich' and I purchased VideoStudio to complement work I do with a Digital Audio Workstation. Nothing professional but I' hoping that this forum will prove useful when I start to delve into the deeper functions. Happy New Year to you all. :D
whistlekiller

operating_system: Windows 10
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
processor: i7-3770
ram: 32GB
sound_card: Cakewalk VS-100
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 6Tb

Re: Introduction

Postby ritagirl » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 am

Just like Whistle Killer, I am also a newbie. I am still trying to learn about Corel the reason why I did not hesitate sign-up. :oops:
ritagirl

operating_system: Windows 8.1
System_Drive: G
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit

Return to Forum Chat