print preview problem...

Corel Paint Shop Pro

Moderator: trueblue

print preview problem...

Postby dazzleking on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi, i really hope someone can help coz i have a problem when using paintshop photo pro x3..

i shall try and explain simply,

when i resize an image for example to 27 x 18 cm there is no problem however, when i try and print the image and the preview window comes up there seems to only be a tiny part of the picture visible? its basicly a tiny square in the top left corner of the preview page and its just big enough to see its a minute part of the image i want to print. If i try and print the image anyway i just get "could not start print job"
I never had any issues before then suddenly a few weeks ago the problem happened in version x2 on any pictures i tried to resize and print , so i updated to x3 in the hope it would correct the error but its still there.
I have no idea if its a setting somewhere , i tried using a trial version of a rival program and that worked fine and showed the print preview exactly how it should.
Please can some kind soul help me figure this problem out, its driving me crazy!

Thank you in advance...
dazzleking

operating_system: Windows 7 Ultimate
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Asus P5N-E SLI
processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2400 MHz
ram: 4gb
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS
Hard_Drive_Capacity: 500g
Monitor/Display Make & Model: hp 2159v

Re: print preview problem...

Postby teknisyan on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 am

If you can post a screen shot, so we can better understand what is the problem. You may also want to download all the updates for PSP X3 at http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/ ... 9872271743
Like reading blogs?
About Tech
About Sports
Pnoy.Me - A URL Shortener
Follow me on Facebook & Twitter
teknisyan

operating_system: Windows 7 Home Premium
System_Drive: C
32bit or 64bit: 64 Bit
motherboard: Sony Corporation VAIO
processor: Intel Corel i5
ram: 4 GB