JimmyB7 wrote:Thank you for contacting Corel Customer Support Services.
You can troubleshoot this by your program's cache files. To do this, please following the steps below:
1. Close Corel PaintShop Photo Project Creator.
2. Launch Window Task Manager; to open Windows Task Manager, right-click an empty space on the taskbar, and then click Task Manager.
3. In the Windows Task Manager, go to Processes tab.
4. In the Processes tab, make sure that the following Processes are not running on your computer:
5. If any of the above are still running on your system, right-click on each Processes and select End Process or End Process Tree.
6. After making sure that the above processes are no longer running, go to taskbar and click on START >> RUN;
7. In the RUN window, type: %appdata%
8. Hit the enter key to open the Application Data folder.
9. Double-click on Corel folder and then double-click on Digital Studio folder.
10. Delete all the files and folders inside this "Digital Studio" folder.
11. Close this folder and re-launch PaintShop Photo Project Creator.
Should you have further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Corel Customer Support Services
I have tried this procedure and still cannot open anything else than the top level of "My Computer" and the "Deskboard". None of my files is aviable for treatment in Project Creator.
Regards Truls Nygaard