Postby andymchere on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi All

Just been running my system for the past few days to ensure my problem has been completley solved and all is working before I explain what I did to solve it and was surprised to find all the recieved comments.

Can`t believe I caused such as stir by using the sentence "Maybe I should become a moderator? "

I thought this was a compliment to the great work which was being done.

My editing system is now working a dream.
Edited a full 2 hours of footage in 12 hours with no crashes or freezes.
Used transitions, moving paths, overlays and included cool3d animations.

Ive used Ulead MSP for the past 10 years and come to the conclusion that its best to build your own editing system and use the program as much as possible. Get the problems and then work hard to sort it out even if it takes weeks.

You learn hell of a lot and appreciate how much you can learn.

Worked for me....Will work for you.

I will keep you informed on my progress

Cheers andymc
andymchere

Postby Devil on Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:26 am

Please do not post messages more than once. I'm deleting your multiple messages.
Devil

P4 Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz/Elite NVidia NF650iSLIT-A/2 Gb dual channel FSB 1333 MHz/Gainward NVidia 7300/2 x 80 Gb, 1 x 300 Gb, 1 x 200 Gb/DVCAM DRV-1000P drive/ Pan NV-DX1&-DX100/MSP8/WS2/PI11/C3D etc.
Devil
Advisor

Postby troppo on Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:13 am

you still haven't mentioned your magical mystery cure.
troppo
Advisor

Postby PJH on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:06 pm

This is something that I've experienced fairly often but quite honestly couldn't be bothered to try and find out what is causing it. It's not just my system but quite a few others I know have also experienced this problem.

I put it down to one or other bugs that aren't gonna get fixed so I had to come up with something myself.

If you do get the odd crossfade giving problems, just ignore it until you've finished editing your project. Once the project is completed just copy the entire project to the clipboard and paste in into a completely new project.

You should find that all your crossfades are now perfectly smooth.

Cheers,

Peter.
PJH

Postby andymchere on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:55 pm

This is correct
andymchere

Previous

Return to MediaStudio Pro