NEW! Corel PaintShop Pro 2018

ulead picture show 4 burn step output options

CD & DVD Picture Show

ulead picture show 4 burn step output options

Postby drummondrs » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:31 pm

The advanced burner options on the output menu in the burn step are grayed out? How can I activate them?

my o/s is windows xp sp3

Thank you.
rjd
drummondrs

Output Options

Postby AKav » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:27 pm

I'm not an expert on this but since no one else responded, I'll comment at least, based on my own experience. It could be that your problem is specific to an individual slideshow.

I went to burn a DVD the other day and my options were "grayed out" as well. It didn't matter because I was just burning a DVD to be viewed like a movie and I wasn't sending the DVD to someone who also uses the software. Then I went to burn a different DVD and the options were available and were not "grayed out."

I've seen other comments here to the effect that sometimes a slideshow can pick up what I'll call a Gremlin; a bug of sorts. I would suggest you try renaming and resaving your slideshow. Use a unique name and make sure your project is recognized as a DVD (very lower left) and not a VCD. See if that works. If not, you could follow michaeltee's instructions for a clean reinstall.

I hope that helps and keep in mind that I'm just a user like you and an not an expert on this program or computer issue in general.
AKav

Postby drummondrs » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.

I have tried a new slideshow but had the same results.

I will try the re-install in the near future.
rjd
drummondrs

Return to CD&DVD Picture Show