Canuck & Lata,
Thanks for the responses and telling me specifically what I need to show you since i am a novice at this.
Here is a link to the screenshot video(please don't laugh at the music, I was having fun once i learned how to mix them together..lol):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zdd8gPpt1A
I'm going to attempt to explain what I did in short steps:
This is a how to sign up screenshot video for my website that i'm hoping to post on youtube so people can figure it out without having to contact me.
1. For each page of the website, I made a screenshot video. There are a total of 6 individual videos.
2. Not sure of the correct term, but then I took the 6 individual videos and put them into one video together.
3. When i watch the 6 individual videos by themselves, they are perfectly clear and you can read the words on the screen perfectly.
4. When i edited the 6 videos into one video, it comes out blurry as a finished video.
5. I tried to record something else, same result.Questions from Lata's post(going to answer right after them)
With the video file in the timeline right click the clip and select properties, what are they.?
File Format: NTSC DVD
File Size: 38,026 KB
Duration: 109.109 seconds
Video Type: MPEG-2 Video, Upper Field First
Total Frames: 3,270 frame(s)
Attributes: 24 bits, 720 x 480, 16:9
Frame Rate: 29.970 frames/sec
Data Rate: Variable bit rate (Max. 8000 kbps)
Audio Type: LPCM Audio
Total samples: 5,237,237 Samples
Attributes: 48000 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo
What program are you using to record the screen shot?
I'm using "VideoStudio Pro X5 Ultimate"
The screen shot option provided with X5 was designed to record video tutorials, at least thats the impression i get.
The frame rate of 15fps is the max it will do, so recording an actual movie may be low quality, certainly not designed for HD recording.
(Lata, that is what has me so confused. As single videos for each webpage, they look beautiful. The minute I put them into one video together, it goes blurry. I have to imagine there is some setting or something that can fix this since it is already perfectly clear. Anyways, i am confused and next step is to call the tech geniuses and get some more education)
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me and sorry if this is a remedial question.